Head & Heart Integrative Psychotherapy is a virtual private practice in Texas founded by Adrienne Clements, LMFT. We are contracting with a fully licensed mental health clinician or LMFT Associate to provide integrative mental health services to adults and couples via telehealth across the state.
Part-time 1099 contract therapist position available.
Preferred psychotherapist/counselor has experience with trauma, C-PTSD, chronic illness/pain, neurodiversity affirming care, LGBQTIA+ affirming care, couples therapy model/s (EFT, RLT, Gottman, PACT, etc), trauma integration model/s (EMDR, SE, IFS, NARM, Natural Processing, etc) and is IPNB and attachment oriented.
We are a private pay practice, and compensation is a highly competitive percentage based on income received and paid out monthly.
The therapist must have a niche(s) (couples, trauma, chronic illness, EMDR, etc.) and be willing to market themselves to grow their referral base and recognition in the community. Head and Heart Integrative Psychotherapy provides a steady stream of referrals as well. The candidate must be independent, dedicated, and driven.
- A steady stream of referrals
- Highly competitive compensation
- Access to EHR + HIPAA compliant secure telehealth platform
- Email address + website profile
- Optional case consultation
- Supportive, value-driven, flexible, and encouraging environment
- Masters or doctorate level education in counseling or psychology
- A current state of Texas license as a PhD, PsyD, LCSW, LPC, LMFT, LMFT-A
- Willing to work up to 15-20 client hours per week
- Experience with telehealth
- Access to high-speed internet and high-quality webcam/computer
- Prior private practice experience is a plus
If interested, please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com and you will hear from us shortly to discuss this opportunity!