CHRONICALLY CONNECTED WOMEN'S GROUP
therapeutic support + skills group for women with chronic illness
HAVE YOU EVER FELT...
- Isolated or alone because no one really understands your life with chronic or invisible illness?
- Self conscious, guilty, or ashamed because you have symptoms or behaviors you can’t control?
- Overwhelmed or traumatized by your illness journey?
COME GIVE YOURSELF THE CONFIDENCE YOU NEED TO...
- Foster deeper self compassion towards yourself and your body.
- Increase your natural resilience and release emotional residue.
- Build authentic, joyful, and healing connections with others.
FOSTER RESILIENCE THROUGH AUTHENTIC CONNECTION + GROWTH
The Chronically ConnectedTM Women’s Group is a therapeutic support + skills group that is open to all Texans who identify as women that are navigating life with chronic and invisible illness. Whether you are navigating Lyme Disease, autoimmune illness, a multi-systemic “mystery illness”, or any other health condition – all are welcome!
This group is for women who are ready to overcome isolation, overwhelm, and the shame cycle by cultivating greater resilience and self-compassion in the face of illness. If you are ready to cultivate greater resilience to stress, and are also ready to do the meaningful work inside & outside of group to create that change – then this could be the group for you!
Psychoeducational in nature, this group combines integrative therapeutic techniques from neuroscience, self compassion research, and mind + body therapies with resource development and skill building. Members can expect to walk away with a toolkit of resources for rewiring the brain + body for resilience, self-compassion, and healing.
What can you expect?
- A safe place to connect with compassionate + supportive peers who can empathize. Groups are kept intimate and limited to 6-8 members.
- To cultivate resilience through developing a strong coping toolbox of integrative tools for fostering self compassion and rewiring the nervous system.
- To engage in experiential exercises rooted in neuroscience, mindfulness, and trauma informed approaches.
8 WEEK GROUP PROGRAM - STARTS FALL 2019
GROUP FORMING NOW
This group will be conducted in person at my office in North Central Austin.
8 Weekly Sessions, 90 minutes each.
Limited to 8 participants per group
MEET THE THERAPIST
Facilitated by Adrienne Clements, LMFT-A. Adrienne is a Lyme Disease survivor herself and understands the complex layers of life with illness. She has a passion for working with those who want to foster resilience and joy in the face of life with chronic illness. To learn more about Adrienne, please click HERE.
HOW TO APPLY
- Complete the form below (or email email@example.com directly) and share briefly about what brings you to this group + what you hope to get out of it. Online communications are not guaranteed secure, so brief is best! Please write “Group” in the subject line.
- Expect an email response in 24-48 business hours (M-Th) about setting up a free 15 min phone consult to learn more about joining the group.